How would you like to see Healthcare change over the next 5 to 10 years?

• I think about this topic quite often. How can healthcare change in the future? Why is this important? Where could patients, their caregivers, and doctors benefit?

I want to see more technology come into healthcare. Telehealth and home monitoring, communication features and greater access to our doctors will help us manage our healthcare while in our own homes or while traveling. I think we have so much we can still do with medicine and mobile.

What do you think about this? Where is the place of telehealth and connected care in your life? Is this important? How?

• For starters, I believe we can cut our healthcare costs by 50% if we change how we pay for services.

See, there's an inherent conflict of interest in the health insurance business model. For every dollar your insurer pays in claims is a dollar less that goes to their profits. So when something bad happens to you, their interests are directly conflicted with yours.

Why do we think this is a good plan? It makes terrible economic sense for 99% of the population.

Payments from patients to physicians and other healthcare providers should be quicker, cheaper, and easier. We have the technology. We just have to remove insurance from the equation.